A Celebration of Le Mans 2019
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Wriggly Monkey Brewery Limited (company no. 10330050) whose registered office is at Hill Cottage, The Hill, Souldern, OX27 7JE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Wriggly Monkey Brewery Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and www.wrigglymonkeybrewery.com.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 7th June 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
There are two ways to enter the competition. Instagram entry will require the entrant to follow @wrigglymonkeybrewery on Instagram and tag a friend under the post. Facebook and Twitter entry will require the entrant to click through to an entry form hosted on wrigglymonkeybrewery.com, where entrants can enter by submitting their email address and signing up to the Wriggly Monkey Brewery mailing list.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: two adult tickets to The Wriggly Monkey Brewery Presents A Celebration of Le Mans 24 Hours 2019, at Bicester Heritage on 15th June 2019. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email or DM on Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com