Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Wriggly Monkey Brewery Limited (company no. 10330050) whose registered office is Motor Transport Garage, Unit 131, Bicester Heritage, Buckingham Road, Bicester, OX27 8AL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Wriggly Monkey Brewery Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
6. An entrant can enter as many times as they wish each week.
7. The competition will run weekly from Friday 1st April until Friday 28th August 2020. The closing date and time for entry each week will be Friday at 5pm, after which that week's winner will be chosen. Any entries received after this time will be entered in the next week's competition. There will be one winner each week.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
There are two ways to enter the competition. Instagram and Twitter entry will require the entrant to post a picture of their beer o' clock moment, tagging @wrigglymonkeybrewery and using the hashtag #TheMonkeyDelivered. Entries on Instagram Stories will not be counted. Facebook will require the entrant to post a picture of their beer o' clock moment on The Wriggly Monkey Brewery's official Facebook page and use the hashtag #TheMonkeyDelivered.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a 3L bag-in-box of the winner's beer of choice, including local delivery or national postage. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner each week will be chosen by a judging panel including one independent judge. The list of judges will be available for 3 months following the closing date of the competition. The closing date is deemed the Friday of the week in which the entrant entered the competition. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (via the chosen mode of entry used by the entrant) within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered. The prize will be delivered within 30 days.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The entrant owns the copyright of their image entry and grants The Wriggly Monkey Brewery permission to use it on their social media channels and in their email newsletter.
21. A record of the winner’s surname, county of residence and winning entry will be available for 30 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.